Omakase (お任せ o-makase?) is a Japanese phrase that means “I’ll leave it up to you” (from Japanese “to entrust” (任せる makaseru?)).
Choose from our excursion suggestions and activities.
We at My Japan Guide can design your personalized tour. Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to share your ideas and we will offer you a personalized trip so you won’t have to worry about anything related to the tour preparation: we’ll find hotels, routes, visits, meals, etc. and at the best price.
Give Us your ideas below.
- Tokyo: The Harmony of Modernity and Tradition
- Kamakura: The Capital of Zen and Samurai Spirit
- Hakone: Onsen under the shadow of Mount Fuji
- Nikko: The Jewel tucked in the Japanese Alps
- Kyoto: Heritage and Tradition
- Osaka: The Kitchen of the Empire
- Nara: The Sacred Deer City
- Himeji: The White Heron Castle