Authentic Izakaya dining
Literally translated as “sit-down sake shop”, Izakaya is the term for a Japanese-style pub where people go after work for casual drinking and the Original Japan Izakaya Pub Crawl is like no other.
Be lead by a local expert guide throughout the best Izakaya in town only locals know about.
Follow the lead of our food-obsessed expert and spend an early evening hopping between Izakaya on this 3-hours crawl! With your guide, you’ll learn about the history of Japanese gastronomy and discover the delights of small-plate dining and sake.
Izakaya Pub here are typically crowded, but that’s all part of the fun! The dishes served each afternoon will vary, but you can expect a selection of food ranging from niche regional specialties to all-time Japanese classics.
Here is your ticket to a good night out! Need to know the best place to go? Don’t worry we have it covered.
Come hangout with us, as we find our way into some of Japan’s best night.
- 4 hours Private Experience: From JPY19.000/pers.
- This tour is not suitable for person under 20 years old (legal adult age in Japan).
- Hotel pick up.
- 3+ local Izakaya food tastings & drink
- Bottled Water.
- Your transportation (~JPY1.000/pers.)
- Extra food and drink costs.
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply.