Capture The Moment
If Japan is a fascinating country to visit, to discover, in just a few years, it has become one of the most visited tourist destination and travelers – mainly Asian neighbors – flock en masse, especially in the ancient capital of Kyoto.
This has lead to overcrowding at Kyoto’s World Heritage sites such as Kiyomizu-dera and Fushimi Inari, an Instagram sensation known for its picturesque rows or vermilion torii gates.
In Japanese, both Nippon and Nihon literally mean “the sun’s origin”, and are often translated as the Land of the Rising Sun “.
“Japan belongs to those who get up early”, so join us for morning visits away and beat the crowds in The Land of the Rising Sun. and we will take you to the main sightseeing spots in Tokyo and Kyoto while everyone is still waking up!
Avoid the crowds and start your visit at 06:00, 06:30 or 07:00.
Tokyo: The metropolis is huge and depending on your hotel, we can visit.
The Imperial Palace / Senso-ji / Toshogu Shrine / Meiji-jingu / Gotoku-ji / Fukagawa Fudodo / …
And our Nostalgic and Old Tokyo Tour.
Kyoto: The essential
Fushimi Inari / Kiyomizu Dera / Sannenzaka District / Arashiyama
An of course our thematics Arashiyama and Kinukake.
- 4 hours Private Experience: JPY28.000 for 2 persons (JPY8.000 for each additional guest).
- This tour is not suitable for person under 20 years old (legal adult age in Japan).
- Hotel pick up.
- Your guide’s transportation.
- Bottled Water.
- Your transportation and entrances (~JPY1.500/pers.)
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply.