The gardens of Japan are worldwide renowned as being some of the most beautiful and Kyoto once the imperial capital of Japan is where the country’s finest gardens are to be found, that you will discover with this Kyoto Gardens Tour.
By joining us you will have a chance to visit and tour some of the most remarkable Japanese gardens and landscape architecture there is to see, from the zen rock garden of Ryoanji, the Unesco World Heritage Moss Garden of Saiho-ji or the peaceful trails of Kinkakuji and Ginkakuji.
With a professional gardener you can choose for example…
- From Tenryu-ji to Kinkaku-ji Golden Pavilion.
- From bamboo to moss, Arashiyama to Saiho-ji.
- A Kyomizu-dera Pilgrimage from Nijo Castle.
- The Path Of Philosophy and Yoshiwara.
We can also organize a more personalized introduction to Zen gardens in the quiet and stillness of Buddhist temples, to calm your heart and erase all of the negativity from your mind.
- 4 hours Private Experience: From JPY21.000 for 1 guest. (JPY5.000 for each additional guest).
- 8 hours Private Experience: From JPY30.000 for 1 guest. (JPY8.000 yen for each additional guest).
- 0 – 5 years old (free) and 6 – 14 years old (–50%).
- Hotel pick up.
- All temple admission tickets and transportation.
- Bottled water.
- Your transportation (~JPY1.000/pers.)
- Food and drink costs.
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply.