Nikko wo minakereba “kekkō” to iu na. as “Don’t say ‘magnificent’ until you’ve seen Nikko”.
Nikkō (日光) is a small town North of Tokyo at the entrance of Nikko National Park, most famous for World Heritage Site Toshogu Shrine and the mausoleum of Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder of the Tokugawa shogunate, the first shogun of a long line. It was him who unified the country and his heirs kept power for 250 years after his death.
Also known for its beautiful autumn colors (Koyo), your local expert will guide through the Nikko National Park which offers scenic, mountainous landscapes, lakes, waterfalls, hot springs, hiking trails and wild monkeys. And of course the World Heritage sites.
The city of Nikko has various types of onsen that offer different atmosphere, overflowing with an abundance of deeply satisfying hot water of good quality; an overnight stay at a ryokan/onsen is also recommended.
Keggon Fall / Futarasan / Chuzenji Lake / Kanmangafuchi / Rinno-ji Temple / Tamozawa Imperial Villa / Toshogu / Shinkyo bridge
- 10 hours Private Experience: From JPY60.000 for 2 guests. (JPY18.000 for each additional guest).
- 0 – 5 years old (free) and 6 – 14 years old (–50%).
- JR Pass not used for this tour.
- If only 1 guest or overnight stay contact us for an estimate.
- This tour can also be done with private car.
- Hotel pick up.
- All admission tickets and transportation from/to Asakusa Station.
- Your guide’s lunch up to JPY1.000.
- Bottled Water.
- Food and drink costs.
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply.