Tōkyō (東京) is a huge, wealthy and fascinating metropolis which brings high-tech visions of the future side by side with glimpses of old Japan, and has something for everyone.
Most visitors to Tokyo will visit the most well-known sights – Asakusa, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku and the Meiji Shrine. These are all of course worth visiting, but Tokyo also offer a multitude of choices for travelers looking for a less touristy and typical Japanese experience.
The real charm of Tokyo is more discreet. We can discover it in the maze of streets behind the main one, with a village atmosphere, miles away from urban life. It is warm and simple, full of nice shops with clean design as well as charming cafes and small bars…
Our local experts can attest, straying off the beaten tourist path is the best way to get a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Tokyo.
But you won’t miss…
Tsukiji Fish Market / The Imperial Palace East Garden / Asakusa / Akihabara / Shinjuku / Aoyama-Shibuya-Harajuku
At least 2 full days are needed to get a taste of Tokyo.
- 1/2 day 4 hours Private Experience: JPY30.000 for 1 to 3 guests. (JPY3.000 for each additional guest).
- 1 day 8 hours Private Experience: JPY45.000 for 1 to 3 guests. (JPY3.000 for each additional guest).
- + 6 guests, contact us for an estimate.
- This tour can also be done with private car.
- Hotel pick up.
- Your guide’s transportation and lunch up to JPY1.000.
- Bottled Water.
- Food and drink costs.
- Your transportation and entrances (~JPY1.500/day/pers.)
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply.