After much controversy and delay the famous Tsukiji Market, the biggest fish market in the world moved on October 11, 2018 a few kilometers from its former location to Toyosu in Tokyo Bay.
While the Tsukiji wholesale market was open to public after 11am, visitors are now not allowed down to the market floor at Toyosu. They are only able to view the action from the upper observation galleries.
With our chef you will have the unique chance to enter the Toyosu market floor where only buyers are allowed into and get lost in the labyrinth of seafood stalls, do your shopping and choose the best ingredients for your lunch at the chef’s hidden restaurant.
You will then visit the Tsukiji outer market, followed by a lunch with your own chosen fish.
Chances to visit Toyosu are rare and we hope that you will enjoy this unique opportunity.
- 5 hours Private Experience: From JPY55.000 for 2 guests. (JPY20.000 for each additional guest).
- This tour is not suitable for person under 8 years old.
- Maximum 4 persons.
- If only 1 guest contact us for an estimate.
- Sushi workshop can be organized.
- Transportation (avg. JPY1.000/pers.)
- Extra food and drink costs.
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply.