One of the top activities on most visitor’s to-do list while in Tokyo is a Tsukiji market tour.
The famous market, the biggest fish market in the world, is about to move. Because of its aging infrastructure, equipped with an outdated refrigeration system, Tsukiji will move on October 11, 2018 a few kilometers from its current location to Toyosu in Tokyo Bay.
Tsukiji Market, which opened in 1935 is a huge chaotic hall, surrounded by an “organized” mess, small fish shops, restaurants, hawkers, fishponds, where thousands of people work.
With a sushi chef you will get lost in the labyrinth of seafood stalls, choose the best ingredients for your cooking workshop, where you’ll learn to make sushi favorites including rolls and nigiri.
Chances to learn about washoku and make sushi with a sushi chef are rare and we hope that you will enjoy this unique opportunity.
- 5 hours Private Experience: From JPY55.000 for 2 guests. (JPY20.000 for each additional guest).
- This tour is not suitable for person under 8 years old.
- Maximum 4 persons.
- If only 1 guest contact us for an estimate.
- Hotel pick up.
- Sushi workshop and lunch.
- Bottled Water.
- Transportation (avg. JPY1.000/pers.)
- Extra food and drink costs.
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply.