Book Cherry Blossom Tour in Kyoto
An Imperial Sakura
Kyoto Sakura 2023 with a Local Guide
The sakura cherry blossom season in Kyoto is on the bucket list of visitors in Japan.
Kyoto is one of the most beautiful, albeit crowded, city for viewing beautiful sakura scenes in spring.
The city’s ancient temples, shrines, parks and rivers are the oh-so-breathtaking scenery to your cherry blossom experience.
Here is our selection of cherry blossoms tours and best spots for hanami in Kyoto to really make the most of this magical time of year.
Book an unforgettable cherry blossom experience!
Our Sakura & Cherry Blossom Tours in Kyoto from March 20 to April 09, 2023
Sakura, the love of the ephemeral
- Torokko Sagano, the Sagano Romantic Train
- Hozugawa kudari, the Hozu River Boat Cruise
- Hanami Picnic
- Arashiyama in pink and green
- Hirano-jinja’s cherry blossom festival
- The weeping cherry trees of the Imperial Palace
- Yozakura, the illuminated cherry blossom of Kyoto Botanical Garden
Symbolism of Sakura
- Tetsugaku no Michi or the Philosopher’s Path
- Keage Incline, the old railway track
- Hanami Picnic
- Kiyomizu-dera, a spectacular view of Kyoto
- Sannenzaka and Ninenzaka in bloom
- The must-see Maruyama Park
- Gion, hanamachi and Geisha
Yoshinoyama, the incredible sakura mountain
- Daigoji or Hideyoshi Toyotomi’s hanami
- The ruins and pagoda of Yoshino Chogu
- Kinpusenji, the leading temple in Yoshino
- Yoshino seen from the Hanayagura viewpointgura
- Sakura Picnic
- Naka Senbon and Chikurin-in
- Shrine Grounds of Yoshimizu
– Upon Request
Please be sure to read our FAQ to see what is included in the tour fee, other details and seasonal pricing.