Book Setouchi Triennale 2022 Art Tour
Cruising Japan’s Art Islands
Cruise the Setouchi Triennale 2022 with an art curator
Every three years the Setouchi Triennale, one of Japan’s biggest festivals of modern and contemporary art, takes place in the Seto Inland Sea (Seto Naikai) region of Japan.
It will take place on the following dates:
- Spring: April 14 – May 18
- Summer: August 5 – September 4
- Autumn: September 29 – November 6
The Triennale is taking place on twelve islands and two ports in Kagawa and Okayama prefectures.
Setouchi Triennale Art Tour highlights
- Take an in-depth journey with a contemporary art curator
- Learn about the contemporary art scene in Japan
- See hidden treasures of the modern art world
- Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Explore hidden gems and unique destinations in rural Japan
– Upon Request
Please be sure to read our FAQ to see what is included in the tour fee, other details and seasonal pricing.