Capture The Instagram Moment
If Japan is a fascinating country to visit, to discover, in just a few years, it has become one of the most visited tourist destination and travelers – mainly Asian neighbors – flock en masse, especially in the ancient capital of Kyoto.
This has lead to overcrowding at Kyoto’s World Heritage sites such as Kiyomizu-dera and Fushimi Inari, an Instagram sensation known for its picturesque rows or vermilion torii gates.
In Japanese, both Nippon and Nihon literally mean “the sun’s origin”, and are often translated as the Land of the Rising Sun “.
“Japan belongs to those who get up early”, so join us for morning visits away and beat the crowds in The Land of the Rising Sun. and we will take you to the main sightseeing spots in Tokyo and Kyoto while everyone is still waking up!
Avoid the crowds and start your visit at 06:00, 06:30 or 07:00.
Tokyo: The metropolis is huge and depending on your hotel, we can visit.
The Imperial Palace / Senso-ji / Toshogu Shrine / Meiji-jingu / Gotoku-ji / Fukagawa Fudodo / …
And our Nostalgic and Old Tokyo Tour.
Kyoto: The essential
Fushimi Inari / Kiyomizu Dera / Sannenzaka District / Arashiyama
And of course all other cities, and some of our thematics Arashiyama and Kinukake.
- Please contact us to inquire about pricing
- + 6 guests, contact us for an estimate
Terms of payment
- 25% deposit paid upon booking
- Balance paid 35 days before the tour
- Hotel or station pick up
- English speaking local guide
- Your guide’s transportation
- Food and drink costs – Please pay for the guide’s lunch
- Your transportation (~JPY1,500/day/pers.)
- Activity and entrance fee
- Please be reminded to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour can also be done with private car
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply