Up to 4 persons
Few years after the ancient Japanese samurai class was disarmed following the Japan’s Meiji Restoration (1866-1867), there was a revival of interest in traditional Japanese sword.
It’s not just about the sword, it’s about strength and discipline, grace and respect and training with the Crazy88-Miki which was O-Ren Ishii’s personal army in the fight scene set in the House of Blue Leaves in the movie Kill Bill Vol. 1.
The Samurai Sword Art group named Kamui was founded by Tetsuro Shimaguchi in 1998 and shows performances mixed with beauty of form, acting and martial arts.
They have been applauded and rewarded worldwide for their sword performances and now share and offer lessons to visitors who come to Tokyo.
One thing you will learn about traditional Japanese swordsmanship is the special importance given on ritual and Etiquette, to acquire the right spirit of respect and reverence for the art and the sword itself.
With “Be a Samurai” as a slogan, we are proud to offer guests the opportunity to experience this world-class experience.
Rates (group of up to four (4) guests)
- Please contact us to inquire about pricing
- + 4 guests, contact us for an estimate
Terms of payment
- 25% deposit paid upon booking
- Balance paid 35 days before the tour
- Hotel or station pick up
- English speaking local guide
- Your guide’s transportation
- Samurai Workshop
- Samurai costuming (if required)
- Lecture on the spiritual philosophy and teachings of bushido
- Photo shoot
- Transportation (avg. JPY1,000/pers.)
- This tour is not suitable for person under 8 years old
- We can also arrange samurai dressing and a private lesson with Tetsuro Shimaguchi
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply
Please fill in the details below and we will reply within 24 hours.