Japan Airport Meet & Greet
Multilingual Personal Assistance
Japan Airport Arrival Service
You may be tired after your flight and if you are searching for a stress-free solution, meet and greet is a great option!
Also if you are going on a trip to Japan for the first time, you might be quite anxious. And maybe a little stressed at the idea of arriving in a big city (especially Tokyo) where dimensions are not the same as at home.
The fear of being oppressed by the rhythm of a city where everything is going faster than elsewhere, the crowd, the tumult of the traffic, the language barrier… it can happen that we feel lost, overwhelmed and that’s normal.
It is precisely for this reason that we invite you to pick you up at Tokyo and Osaka‘s Airport, to give you all the keys to start your stay on the right foot!
We provide a basic”Meet & Greet” by one of our multilingual representative, who will assist you to exchange your JR Pass, acquire a Pocket Wifi, take a bus, a taxi, the train or a private car that will take you to your hotel.
Or a pick-up at arrival by a guide, who will accompany you to your hotel and explain everything you need to know to enjoy your stay in Japan peacefully. You can choose the formula that suits you.
- “Meet & Greet” all airports (1h) : JPY16,000
- Airport pickup Haneda (3h) Private & Customizable: JPY23.000 for 2 pers. (JPY5.000 each additional person)
- Airport pickup Narita (4h) Private & Customizable: JPY28.000 for 2 pers. (JPY5.000 each additional person)
- Airport pickup KIX-Osaka (3h) Private & Customizable: JPY23.000 for 2 pers. (JPY5.000 each additional person)
- 0 – 5 yo (free) and 6 – 11 yo (-50%)
- This meeting can also be done with private car