Tokyo Izakaya & Sake Pub Crawl Highlights…
Inside tips from a local / Izakaya alleys (Yokocho) / Cool drinking districts / Secret izakaya
Literally translated as “sit-down sake shop”, Izakaya (居酒屋) is the term for a Japanese-style pub where people go after work for casual drinking and the Original Tokyo Izakaya Pub Crawl is like no other.
Be lead by a local expert guide throughout the best Izakaya in town only locals know about.
Follow the lead of our food-obsessed expert and spend an early evening hopping between Izakaya on this 3-hours crawl! With your guide, you’ll learn about the history of Japanese gastronomy or washoku and discover the delights of small-plate dining and sake.
Izakaya Pub here are typically crowded, but that’s all part of the fun! The dishes served each afternoon will vary, but you can expect a selection of food ranging from niche regional specialties to all-time Japanese classics.
Here is your ticket to a good night out! Need to know the best place to go? Don’t worry we have it covered. Come hangout with us, as we find our way into some of Tokyo’s best night.
You can’t join us in Tokyo? No worries ! We’ll make it up in Osaka.
- 3 hours Private Experience: From JPY19,000/pers. – 2 pers. minimum
- If only 1 guest or + 6 guests, contact us for an estimate
Terms of payment
- 25% deposit paid upon booking
- Balance paid 35 days before departure
- Hotel or station pick up
- English speaking local guide
- Your guide’s transportation
- Food and drink costs – Please pay for the guide’s food
- Your transportation (~JPY1,000/day/pers.)
- If this tour is suitable for everyone, no alcohol will be served to person under 20 years old (legal adult age in Japan)
- Please be reminded to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour can also be done with private car
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply