Up to 6 persons
Tokyo (東京) is a huge, wealthy and fascinating metropolis which brings high-tech visions of the future side by side with glimpses of old Japan, and has something for everyone.
Most visitors to Tokyo will visit the most well-known sights – Asakusa, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku and the Meiji Shrine.
These are all of course worth visiting, but Tokyo also offer a multitude of choices for travelers looking for a less touristy and typical Japanese experience.
The real charm of Tokyo is more discreet. We can discover it in the maze of streets behind the main one, with a village atmosphere, miles away from urban life.
It is warm and simple, full of nice shops with clean design as well as charming cafes and small bars…
Our local experts can attest, straying off the beaten tourist path is the best way to get a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Tokyo.
At least 2 full days are needed to get a taste of Tokyo.
Rates (group of up to six (6) guests)
- 1/2 day 4 hours Private Tour: JPY30,000
- 1 day 8 hours Private Tour: JPY45,000
- Evening 3 hours Private Tour: JPY30,000 or our Izakaya Crawl
- Full day + evening Private Tour: JPY65,000
- + 6 guests, contact us for an estimate
Terms of payment
- 25% deposit paid upon booking
- Balance paid 35 days before departure
- Hotel or station pick up
- English speaking local guide
- Your guide’s transportation
- Food and drink costs – Please pay for the guide’s lunch
- Your transportation (~JPY1,500/day/pers.)
- Activity and entrance fee if any
- Guide dinner if evening tour
- Please be reminded to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour can also be done with private car
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply
- Remember that the price of the tour is the same for your entire group (from 1 up to 6 guests) – We don’t charge per person
Please fill in the details below and we will reply within 24 hours.