Yokohama Tour Highlights
Yokohama Bay Bridge / Sankeien Garden / Chinatown / Akarenga Red Brick Warehouse / Yamate and Motomachi
Yokohama (横浜) city and port, capital of Kanagawa, is the second most populous city in the country and a major component of the Tokyo-Yokohama metropolitan area.
Yokohama was only a small fishing village when in 1854 Matthew C. Perry arrived with his fleet of U.S. naval warships at the harbour of the neighbouring town of Kanagawa.
Yokohama flourished with the growth of Japan’s foreign trade and shipping after the Meiji Restoration (1868), and basic municipal services (water, electricity, and gas) were installed beginning in the late 1880s. The city grew rapidly, becoming one of the country’s major ports and trading centres.
With this Yokohama Private Tour, learn what makes Yokohama so fascinating. This tour is also great combined with a visit of neighbor Kamakura.
Rates (group of up to six (6) guests)
- 1/2 day 4 hours Private Tour: JPY30,000
- 1 day 8 hours Private Tour: JPY45,000
- Evening 3 hours Private Tour: JPY30,000
- Full day + evening Private Tour: JPY65,000
- + 6 guests, contact us for an estimate
Terms of payment
- 25% deposit paid upon booking
- Balance paid 35 days before departure
- Hotel or station pick up
- English speaking local guide
- Your guide’s transportation
- Food and drink costs – Please pay for the guide’s lunch
- Your transportation (~JPY2,500/day/pers.)
- Activity and entrance fee
- Guide dinner if evening tour
- Please be reminded to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour can also be done with private car
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply
- Remember that the price of the tour is the same for your entire group (from 1 up to 6 guests) – We don’t charge per person