Book a cherry blossom tour with us and see the best cherry blossom spots in Tokyo, Kyoto, and across Japan!
Visiting Japan during the cherry blossom season is a unforgettable experience. And one the oldest and best example of Japanese beauty is the tradition of hanami. Hanami (花見), which means “flower viewing” is the popular tradition of observing the Japanese cherry blossom when they are in full bloom. These flowers are called sakura. For example we propose you to join us for:
Tokyo‘s best hanami spots, a picnic lunch and the Sumida River night-time Sakura Cruise.
Fujigoko (Fuji 5 lakes) and the Chureito Pagoda which seems to float in a sea of sakura at the foot of Mount Fuji.
Kyoto best hanami temples and shrines with a Sagano Romantic Train ride from Osaka.
A hike of Mount Yoshino and its 30.000 cherry trees. Japan’s most famous hanami spot for many centuries.
And of course, Nikko, Kamakura…all cities we offer day tours.
There are hundreds of places to view cherry blossoms through out Japan, let us know your plan and we’ll organize things for you.
Rates (group of up to six (6) guests)
- 1/2 day 4 hours Private Experience: From JPY35,000
- 1 day 8 hours Private Experience: From JPY55,000
- Evening 3 hours Private Experience: From JPY35,000
- Full day + evening Private Experience: From JPY75,000
- + 6 guests, contact us for an estimate
Terms of payment
- 25% deposit paid upon booking
- Balance paid 35 days before departure
- Hotel or station pick up
- English speaking local guide
- Your guide’s transportation
- Food and drink costs – Please pay for the guide’s lunch
- Your transportation (~JPY1,500/day/pers.)
- Activity and entrance fee
- Guide dinner if evening tour
- Please be reminded to wear comfortable shoes
- Those tours can also be done with private car
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply
- Remember that the price of the tour is the same for your entire group (from 1 up to 6 guests) – We don’t charge per person