Mount Fuji Tour Highlights
Kawaguchiko Lake / Kachi Kachi Ropeway / Arakura Sengen Shrine / Chureito Pagoda / Oshino Hakkai Village
Mount Fuji (富士山), now a dormant volcano, stands in the center of Honshu Island, more than a hundred kilometers from Tokyo and is the highest peak in Japan (3,776m) and its most celebrated. It contributes to Japan’s physical, cultural and spiritual geography.
Also called Fuji-san, it is a sacred place and has long been the object of pilgrimages for inspired poets and artists, like the famous print Kanagawa-oki nami ura (Great Wave off Kanagawa).
Named for the Buddhist fire goddess Fuchi, it brings together the symbols of Heaven, Earth and Fire at the same time and inspires feelings of fear, danger, but also peace.
The perfectly formed peak of Mount Fuji, with an exceptionally symmetrical shape, is notoriously shy, so any sighting has to be counted as a blessing.
We also offer climbing and a wide variety of hikes around or on Mount Fuji all year round.
Rates (group of up to six (6) guests)
- 10 hours Private Experience: JPY67,000
- + 6 guests, contact us for an estimate
Terms of payment
- 25% deposit paid upon booking
- Balance paid 35 days before departure
- Hotel or station pick up
- English speaking local guide
- Your guide’s transportation
- Food and drink costs. Please pay for the guide’s lunch.
- Your transportation without JR Pass and entrances (~JPY9,000/day/pers.)
- Please be reminded to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour can also be done with private car
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply
- Remember that the price of the tour is the same for your entire group (from 1 up to 6 guests) – We don’t charge per person