Osaka Tour Highlights
Osaka Castle / Shinsaibashi / Tsutenkaku Tower / Dotonbori / Namba / Hidden izakaya
Formerly Naniwa-kyo (難 波 京), Osaka (大阪), which was the capital during the reign of Emperor Kotoku (597-654), is the third largest city in Japan after Tokyo and Yokohama
Ideally located in Japan, less than an hour from the historical cities of Kyoto, Nara and Himeji, it is a great place to stay and visit the other major sites nearby.
Osaka the underestimated is nevertheless the capital of Japanese cuisine and a city for gourmets who is proud of its reputation as kuidaore (eat until you drop).
After visiting the Castle, you will discover this long time capital of commerce filled with down-to-earth people and neon-clad streetscapes. We never get bored in Osaka and its real treasures are in its bustling street life, its arcades, markets and and this is after dark Osaka really comes to life, when locals come out for tasty eats, sake and good times.
Osaka can also be combined with visits in Kyoto, Nara and Himeji.
Rates (group of up to six (6) guests)
- 4 hours Private Experience: JPY18,000/pers. – Minimum 2 pers.
- If only 1 guest or + 6 guests, contact us for an estimate
Terms of payment
- 25% deposit paid upon booking
- Balance paid 35 days before departure
- Hotel or station pick up
- English speaking local guide
- Your guide’s transportation
- Your transportation (~JPY1,000/pers.)
- Food and drink costs. Please pay for the guide
- If this tour is suitable for everyone, no alcohol will be served to person under 20 years old (legal adult age in Japan)
- Please be reminded to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour can also be done with private car
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply