Tsukiji Fish Market / The Imperial Palace East Garden / Asakusa / Akihabara / Shinjuku / Aoyama-Shibuya-Harajuku…
Tokyo (東京) is a huge, wealthy and fascinating metropolis which brings high-tech visions of the future side by side with glimpses of old Japan, and has something for everyone.
Most visitors to Tokyo will visit the most well-known sights – Asakusa, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku and the Meiji Shrine. These are all of course worth visiting, but Tokyo also offer a multitude of choices for travelers looking for a less touristy and typical Japanese experience.
The real charm of Tokyo is more discreet. We can discover it in the maze of streets behind the main one, with a village atmosphere, miles away from urban life. It is warm and simple, full of nice shops with clean design as well as charming cafes and small bars…
Our local experts can attest, straying off the beaten tourist path is the best way to get a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Tokyo.
At least 2 full days are needed to get a taste of Tokyo.
Rates (group of up to six (6) people)
- 1/2 day 4 hours Private Experience: JPY30.000
- 1 day 8 hours Private Experience: JPY45.000
- Evening 3 hours Private Experience: JPY30.000
- Full day + evening Private Experience: JPY65.000
- + 6 guests, contact us for an estimate.
- This tour can also be done with private car.
- Hotel pick up.
- Your guide’s transportation.
- Food and drink costs. Please pay for the guide’s lunch.
- Your transportation and entrances (~JPY1.500/day/pers.)
- In the unplanned event of using taxis instead of public transportation, extra fees may apply.